Sunday, July 19, 2009

I tried ANEW Rejuvenate Gel Cleanser


I have been using Clinique's three step system for years, but since I became an Avon lady, I thought I ought to try one of Avon's cleansers.

Now, I will say, I am still using Clinique's moisturizer (for now), but I started washing my face each morning with Anew Rejuvinate 2 in 1 cleanser. So far, I love it! My face feels amazing after I wash, and I have noticed fewer breakouts. I wish I had a before and after pic so everyone could see the difference! My skin does feel radiant and fresh!
Now, I wouldn't say I have an acne problem normally, but I do seem to get a small breakout near my chin every month. My skin doesn't feel "greasy" or "oily", but not "dry" either. I don't usually use cleaner with acne medication, and this Anew cleanser isn't that way, either. My skin is the type to get a breakout if I use acne-medicated cleansers, they just seemed too strong always.
If you use this cleanser or another Anew cleanser, please let me know what you love or don't love about it.
Your Avon gal,
Lisa

No comments: