Monday, July 27, 2009

Uh...finally feeling better!!

After almost a week of not feeling myself, I finally feel better. I suffer from IBD, similar to IBS, but it is a disease, not a syndrome. Anyone else have tummy problems? It isn't easy. One minute I am fine, the next is awful and intense cramping and frantic dashes to the bathroom. But, we all have our own little glitches, don't we? Even computers get bunked up and constipated, or they get loose and contract viruses...lol, that's mean.

Anyway, I don't have a review for you today of beautiful avon products. If anything, today I used Avon Deodorant...Light and Lush Skin So Soft roll on deodorant. Its only 99 cents, how can you beat it?!?! It has a light citrus smell, and its not a strong smell. I personally don't like deos that smell so strong you notice it all day. I am a smelly gal, I sweat a lot, even if I am not working out or being active. This stuff does work, and it lasts a long time. A 99 cent bottle of roll on lasts me two months.

If you decide to try it and don't like it, let me know! You can return it for a full refund!

No comments: