Saturday, September 26, 2009

I have a problem with bad drivers. I don't like them. In fact, I want to take pictures of them or video of them cutting people off, texting, eating, doing their hair, makeup---whatever...its so damn annoying that I think they should be humiliated on the web!
That might be pushing it. It might not be nice, but its how I feel.
Today, for instance, there was a lady stopped in the middle of the intersection. She needed to turn left, but cross-traffic didn't have a stop sign. She did, but she didn't stop in time. So, as I was trying to turn left, she thought I should stop for her...even though I didn't have to. She, of course, was too busy talking on her cell phone to pay attention to the rules of the road.
So, I get the dirty look, because I actually made her stop and pay attention...to me (you know, the one with the right-of-way).
I am not a perfect driver. I even talk on my cell while driving, though rarely. I will more often than not, pull over if someone calls and I feel I need to take it. I am more apt to put the call on speaker. I sometimes eat a balance bar or special k bar while driving, too. I don't eat a full piece of pizza or a sandwich in stop and go traffic...its messy.
Uggh...is it wrong to post their license plates online? Take pictures of them doing horrendous things, like texting while weaving in and out of traffic. Giving you the finger because you stopped at the red light and they were behind you...doing their hair!! (Yes, brushing and separating her hair and braiding it, while in motion)
Maybe I'm getting old. Maybe, I might just be that old fogey grandma who thinks everyone drives too fast. I don't care...pay attention to the road...other peoples lives are at stake, including your own!
I feel better now. Thank you

No comments: