Friday, February 11, 2011

Winter Warm Up!! About Time!

Its about time for a winter warm up!  I am so excited that we will hit (hopefully) 32 degrees tomorrow!  What, oh what, will I do?? Hmm...it would be nice to walk the Tank (my doggie) and wear him out.  Poor little guy has been homebound and totally stir crazy since the blizzard hit last week.  We go potty and come right back in.  This morning, it felt warmer,so we took a walk down the street (all the sidewalks are still 2 ft of snow) and he had a great time.  The tank was so happy to get out and explore!  I am hoping to walk some side streets and drop off my new catalogs to some neighbors.

What are you doing this weekend? I can't wait to make heart shaped sugar cookies tomorrow.  Sounds cheesey, but I want to learn how to make and perfectly ice cookies with old fashioned Royal Icing (which is made with egg whites).   I also have a great contest coming up for Campaign 7.  The winner will get a gift bag worth $125!  More on that soon.

Enjoy the warm up if you live in the Midwest!!  Whoo Hoo!!

No comments: