Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer is gone

Well, that's it.  I think summer is over.  I woke up this morning and just knew it happened.  Last night, it was dark out by 8 pm.  This morning, the sun didn't rise until after 6 (at least it felt that way).  Its getting darker earlier and light out later.  I don't like it one bit.
Where did it go?  I already miss summer.  I feel like I didn't get to do as much as I wanted.  No days at the dunes, no water park.  No amusement rides, no road trips.
This morning, AB and I were walking little doggie and talking about summer.  I think there was too much work and not enough play this summer.  Of course, we did make it to las vegas for a couple days, but it was such a hurried trip, we were exhausted when we came home.  Even that trip was too fast. 

In a feeling of lost summer, I blurted out that my life is half over...and then I started realizing that yep, I'm almost 35.  I am about at mid life here!
I have been in a panic most of the day about this, and its just depressing. 

No comments: