Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Its a beautiful Morning!

What a busy day I have planned for myself!
Today is a non-paid work day, which is called a "marketing day". I don't get my hourly rate, or even paid for the day, but its just not a day off. Instead, I use this day to meet with clients and market myself. Every Tuesday is my marketing day. I do not do any clerical work for the office or any part of my daily job duties today, which is nice. I can come and go as I please, and I like that even more.
Today, I am meeting a new client and showing them two homes (i'm a realtor). I also am asking my boss to come with me, because the client is new, and I am unsure about him right now.
On a slightly related but not so much note, I am picking up pepper spray today. I don't know why I don't already have it, but I am not going on any more showings without it.
I will also check up on some files of my own (I have 3 pendings right now!!) and meet my mom and sisters at the fair for lunch! We are going to see my two (count em, 2) second place ribbons for my entries of Banana nut Bread and pie. Not bad, for my first time, huh?

Then, my day rounds out with me dropping off some of my Avon books at local grocery stores and fast food places. My man is picking me up later this afternoon to take me to see the new Harry Potter movie, which we have been looking forward to seeing for a long time!

That's my day...and I can't wait to start it!! I can't wait for my cotton candy and lemonade!!
I love going to the fair to eat!!

No comments: