Monday, September 14, 2009

After a long weekend

I feel like the weekend shouldn't be over...I didn't have any time to relax! Saturday was an early day of laundry, followed by hitting a family reunion (complete with a two hour drive each way!) and then dinner with AB (Amazing Boyfriend). Sunday, I showed three homes to a prospective buyer and then went to a dairy farm with my sister. Later, I had dinner with AB and his momma! I was soo tired, I went to bed at 8:30! The dairy farm is so much fun. You can try any of the cheeses they make and sell. Plus, they have the best ice cream and some fun activities. Between the two of us, we spent about $20 and seriously ate too much ice cream. AB gave me some money for cheese, and I bought a couple of pints of ice cream for later this week.
Tonight, I will settle down and watch the new Gossip Girl!

No comments: