Tuesday, September 15, 2009

free gifts cannot be returned

Last night, I had a nightmare where everyone who bought something from me returned their free gifts.
I always include a free gift with my local customers orders. Usually, its a small hand cream, lip balm, shower gel, or even a mascara. Sometimes, I pack something really nice. I always include a bunch of samples, too. Though its hard to do that for my online customers, that's why I decided to have monthly giveaways with mystery gifts.
In my dream, I was at my monthly sales representative meeting, and my customers walked up and tried to return used gifts...one lady told me she didn't like the bubble bath, and she never bought it! Now, Avon has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, but they are free gifts! My logic in the dream made me wonder how I was going to afford getting this lady a different free gift.
Not only did it make perfect sense, this dream felt so real that I woke up thinking I already knew what topic we would discuss at the monthly sales meeting!!

Please, please, I beg of you: Don't return the samples and the free gifts I include with your order!

No comments: