Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thank You Skin So Soft BugGuard!

This weekend, AB and I went camping. We didn't go far, but my family was there, which made it fun. We (AB and I) really lasted only one night! Our air mattress deflated as we slept, making us very cranky and stiff by morning. AB woke up in the middle of the night to go potty, and when he got up, I sank to the cold, hard ground, which woke me up and then we noticed the lack of support. My body was sooo sore, I actually felt hungover, even though I didn't drink anything!
It was a good time, the food was great, the fam was fun, but the sleep was awful. Around 6 pm, I noticed the bugs had come out to feast-- on us! I passed around my handy dandy can of Skin So Soft Bug Guard and I came home Sunday with only one mosquito bite--- the one that made me notice the bugs in the first place! Not bad!! It didn't smell bad--- no obnoxious odor at all.

No comments: