Tuesday, September 8, 2009

And now, for Autumn!

Its really odd, how, even though yesterday was beautiful and warm and only Labor Day...that right now, its cool and cloudy. I see fall is just around the corner! Soon, Halloween will be here--- one of my favorite holidays! I love reasons to go to a corn maze, pick apples, dress up, and eat tons of candy corn!
Sometimes I think Autumn is the prettiest time of year. I love watching the leaves change colors, AB to take me to Las Vegas the minute it seems *chilly* out, my sister to start worrying about Christmas gifts, my parents to run to the west coast in their camper (this time I will pack my mom with samples and my business cards....complete with my Avon website!), and I to get out my collection of sweaters.
Yes, its my favorite time of year. We gladly welcome back soup...especially thick hearty cream soups...chicken soup...beef vegetable....hot tomato!!!! Oh, how I love soup!!
I'm so hungry...can't you tell???
What do you love about Fall?

No comments: