Friday, November 20, 2009

Busy days ahead!

Okay, its that time of year. I am ready for it. I try to crochet or knit every night before bed so I can add more items to my etsy shop. I think Avon has awesome and cheap stocking stuffers and great gift ideas (Reese Witherspoons In Bloom is yummy!).
I am showing homes left and right. Hopefully, I will be busy with my prime time job next year. This year, it wasn't as busy as I would like it to have been.

I love AB. Love him. He is so good to me. Yesterday, we had a junk food night of frozen pizza, ding dongs, and hot cocoa. We watched The Office and Man v. Food and went to bed before 10. The best part? Snuggling. I'm a pretty lucky lil tater tot.

Tomorrow...I have to meet with a client and go over some contracts, prepare for an open house, drop off Avon books at a few grocery stores and other secret places that get me good customers, sit at my open house, knit a hat or scarf, do laundry, and hopefully make AB dinner.

I'm trying to get as much done as possible, because the rest of the year will be hectic. Managing a few businesses isn't as easy as I thought it would be!!

I did find a fab gift for AB--- if you have someone who loves beer--- check out this etsy store: thebeersoapco. They make different soaps from different beers. Looks like a good stocking stuffer to me---only $5/bar is even more tempting.

No comments: