Monday, November 23, 2009

Lunchtime

I brought pink and white striped scarf to work on today at work during my down times. So far, my etsy shop has had only one sale, but it was a scarf. I am hoping to have a few more sales before Christmas. This one is really cute, so I don't think it will last long!! Keep your eye out to see it when it posts later today.

Looking for the perfect accessory to your make up routine for the holiday party circut? I have two great and inexpensive items---
Mark Good Glowing Blush: I have Chica, and I swipe a gentle amount over my cheeks before my translucent powder. Its great-- composed of different colors for a nice, natural blush.
Ultra Color Rich 24K Gold Lipstick!: This has little specks of real gold in it!! Comes in different colors. I have tried many different shades, and I love them all. I love the sparkly gold when I'm out at night!!

No comments: