Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to the King!

AB and I had planned to go to Graceland last summer, but it never happened. We were both busy, and well...maybe this spring! Anyway, happy birthday to the King of Pop--someone who really made a impact on Rock & Roll.

Today is my Avon Delivery day. I think I am at the end of my driver's route...sometimes he shows up at 1, sometimes, its pushing 4:30. This was a small order, maybe the smallest in 6 months! That's okay, there are so many new products Avon has coming out in the next 3 catalogs that I don't mind. Plus, people are done with shopping right now...I have cringed thinking of going out---I have so much from Christmas, I don't need anything. I don't want to buy any clothes until I start loosing weight, too!!

Stay warm and bundled everyone!!

No comments: