Thursday, January 14, 2010

Winter Skin? The solution for you


I am a user of Anew. I love the Rejuvenate cleanser and moisturizer. But, on Sunday, I ran out of my cleanser. There were no others in my reserve supply (every good avon gal keeps a supply of extra products for her clients last minute needs!). Well, I did have a tube of Winter Solutions Fabuously Clean face cleanser. I had no other choice.

Guess What? Its great!! This cleanser (item 615-449) is very creamy, does not foam up as much as other cleansers, but makes me feel squeaky clean. Honestly, I don't care for the smell, but its only face soap. It isn't fruity or chemically smelling. It just smells like soap.

In the past few days, I have not noticed any differences in my skin. I still do follow with my moisturizer. (its super important to moisturize!!)

This item is on sale 3 for $10 (reg. price $6). Other Solutions products are also on sale for this price, you can mix or match!!

Other items on sale at my online Avon Store right now(found hunting through the outlet section):
  • Glazewear Lip Colors $1.79
  • Tahitian Holiday all over bronzer $1.50
  • Daring Curves Mascara $1.99
  • Anew Clinical Spider Vein Therapy $9.99
  • Skin So Soft Foaming Oil Body Wash $1.49
  • Wish of Love Eau de Toillette Spray $5.99




No comments: