Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life sometimes sucks

My car kinda crapped out this week. I know my car is getting old, I got in 03, but I was hoping for another 6 months with it at least. Right now, its at my brother's home, he will try to fix it first. He is very sweet and let me borrow his work car, which isn't in the best shape, but runs.
I'm hoping the problem is fixable and under $300.
In kinda fitting news...Avon is having a new sweepstakes that everyone should try for! Coming in Campaign 11 (we are in 9 right now), you can try to win a new Chevy Malibu! For every Glazewear Lipgloss you buy, you will also receive an entry that you can mail in. The best part? They are giving away a malibu to one lucky customer, and they are giving away a malibu to one lucky rep, too!! So, my goal is to sell tons of Avon Glazewear Lip Glosses!!! I want (no, I NEED) to win!!!
This starts in Catalog 11, but that doesn't mean you can't help a girl out and order something you need now !! My online Avon Store is www.cpavoncalling.com .

No comments: