Whenever I am feeling sluggish or not 100%, I have a few cure alls:
- The fruit and yogurt parfait at McDonalds. Its delicious and I really think it helps me feel better.
- Fresh squeezed orange juice. I mean, F R E S H. I go to the store, buy 2-3 oranges, and squeeze them myself and drink asap. Delicious and really fixes me.
- Water or Vitamin water. I only drink the Revive or Essential. When Vitamin water first started selling in the health food stores (1999-ish), it was very pale in color and had more natural flavor. Essential, the orange one, looked like watered down orange juice with sediment at the bottom. My sis and I drank it like it was going out of style...or going into...whatever you prefer.
- tylenol. I take 2 tylenol when I have a headache. doesn't always work, but helps.
- Smelling AB. He smells good. I think he wears Armani Code, but I'm not sure. Mix that with a bit of his sweat and a hint of garlic (he eats lots of garlic), and I feel better real quick!
- Over Easy Eggs. They must be fresh and served with buttered toast...not toasted light, toasted well done.