Sunday, March 21, 2010

Some Spring Musts

I know I have talked about Smooth Minerals Foundation before, but I love it! Sometimes I wear just Mark tinted moisturizer and the transparent glow Smooth Minerals over it and it looks great! Not cakey, not shiny, not powdery....just me, but better!!
Right now, Smooth Minerals has a sale with selected products 2 for $9.99. This includes Blush and Foundation!! How many brands do you know where you can get the loose powder foundation and blush, made of minerals for less than $10?? With a 100% guarantee, its worth trying, isn't it??
Make sure you have a great brush to apply your loose Smooth Minerals. I always dip the brush and tap it against the rim of the container. This way, you can "build" your coverage, layer by layer. Its better than putting too much on or applying it unevenly. I would suggest a Foundation that matches your skin tone (I use both Soft Ivory and Nude, depending on summer or winter) and then the Transparent glow to help set your color.

Astonishing Lengths Mascara is also a spring Must for me! Sometimes, I just wear my foundation or tinted moisturizer, lipbalm or gloss, and mascara. Subtle yet put together and simple. Astonishing Lengths Mascara is on sale with other eye products at the great price of 2 for $7.99!

Finally, my favorite of all things Avon: Naturals Bath Products!! This spring, try something that will awake the senses and you in the morning--- Grapefruit and Mint Naturals Shower Gel, Body Spray, Lip Balm and Lotion!! Right now, get the shower gel for only $1.89 and the lip balm for 99 cents!!!

Enjoy the day, spring has finally arrived!!

No comments: