Friday, September 17, 2010

Jillian Michaels kicks my butt!!

I woke up this morning and did my 30 day Shred workout by Jillian Michaels. Its roughly 30 minutes and kicks my butt. I am so sweaty afterwards!! I am awake the rest of the day, though, when I do the workout.
AB is making a seafood dish for dinner tonight. Last night, I had salad for dinner and 4 cinnamon graham crackers for a snack later. Not the healthiest.
Getting in shape isn't easy. I love to eat, and its a lot of work and pretty hard to stop a habit like eating for fun. But, I have determined the best way to curb my eating habits is to keep myself busy all weekend long!
I have to make 5 wristlet purses for the first vegas trip of the season for my sisters me and my mom. I also started a new etsy shop, and I need to make a few items for that. My Avon order comes in today, so I will be busy in a few hours sorting and invoicing all my deliveries to make this weekend. Lastly-- K and I need to find some great red shoes to wear with our bridesmaids dresses for Ts wedding. Plus, I like sleep-- lots of sleep if I can.
What are you doing this weekend? Do you have any good tips to share to help me eat healthier and less often??

No comments: