Wednesday, September 8, 2010

So Busy September/ Day 1

Oh fall is here and I am super busy with sis's wedding stuff-- including the rad bachelorette party we are having in vegas!!
I looked at my two bathing suits last night, which were tucked away, stuffed all the way at the back of a shelf, under things I haven't worn in a few years. I looked at them and thought, "I am not going to fit in this!!" So, this morning, I woke up and took a walk. I need to tone up, shed some weight, and get ready for a good time in three weeks.
weight: 170
weight 2 months ago after 2 weeks of Jillian Michaels videos: 162
uuuggghhhh!!
I need to compose my thoughts.


Okay.
Let me start all over!!! lol.
I am super excited about sis's wedding next month and her bachelorette party at the end of this month-- which so happens to be in party city itself, Vegas!!
But first, being a bridesmaid isn't easy. There is a lot to do. K and I have been helping my mom with the bridal shower, and I cannot wait until its done. I hope T gets some good prezzies and has a good time!! I still have to get her a gift, but I will probably do that this weekend.
Being an Avon rep does make it easy, though. T picked out a few necklaces for the bridesmaids and flower girl to wear, and we got them at a great price (on sale plus my discount---good deal!!).
I do want to loose some weight between now and the end of september, though. I want to increase my energy level and be able to fit in one of my bathing suits comfortably!! (see upsetting rant above).
Once the wedding is over, I am hoping to throw an Avon party to get ready for the Christmas holiday season. Everyone of my clients from the past year will be invited!! So, if you are looking for a fun afternoon at the end of October--- email me today and make sure to get on my mailing list!!

No comments: