Monday, February 21, 2011

Can we Make America Beautiful?

Every morning I walk my dog, Frank, and we come across some part of the neighborhood that is an absolute mess.  People pollute and throw trash out all over, they don't even care its on their lawns, which really irks me. 
Let's make America beautiful-- one block at a time!  Take pride in your lawn.  Don't throw out trash on the street or sidewalk.  The Wendy's across the street from me always has trash in the parking lot, and the crazy thing is the employees go out there to clean it up once or twice a day!  People are just self-obsessed and blind in what they do really impacts and affects the neighborhood or city.  
I am going to make it a point to clean up my block this spring.  Are you up for a challenge?  Messy sidewalks NO MORE!!  Poor Frank can't take it!!

1 comment:

Gillion said...

My mum has good skin. So I just briefly took one of her SKII to use, which I assume is a moisturizer. It's good man I tell you! She gave me a small bottle of eye cream before but the effects weren't that great and I stopped using. But my mum's eye cream is good! I can feel it reacting once I applied it