Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Footworks on Sale!

I know I always brag about footworks products, but its only because I LOVE THEM!  They work, and they don't cost you an arm and a leg.
Right now, Footworks are on sale, buy one get one free (not including the big deal or the breast cancer research label).
This is the best time to pamper yourself at a great price.  Why not try the Footworks line?  I personally love the overnight renewing cream.  I just slather it on my feet before bed, put on a pair of socks, and they get nice, soft, and full of life by morning...all by themselves!
Other great sales I found while trolling my site (www.cpavoncalling.com):

  • Astonishing Mascara in Black (outlet) only $2.99
  • Bright Lights Eye Shadow Stix (outlet) only $1.49
  • Anew Platinum Day Cream and Eye/Lip Cream get both for $55 (save $19)
  • Bonus Size (with a Pump!) Moisture Therapy Body Lotions $9.99
  • Naturals 3 Pack (Shower Gel, Body Lotion, & Body Spray) $9.99 select scents
  • Deodorants only 89 cents each! 

No comments: