Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Monday!

Its been a busy weekend!
Some work, some fun, and some rest!
Well, I've entered some items at my county fair, and I am so nervous, because they are due on Wednesday.
I entered banana bread, key lime pie, and my blueberry muffins. I spent Saturday getting all the ingredients, and now I am nervous!!! I will be up late on Tuesday making the pie (it needs time to set) and early Wednesday morning to bake the bread and muffins. Then, after work, I will head to the fairgrounds, items in hand, ready to be judged.
Its my first time entering into the fair's food contest. I do want to get one blue ribbon----that would make my summer!!
I hope everyone has a great week, I will post pics of my baked goods as soon as they are finished. I find out on Thursday if I got placed.

No comments: