Tuesday, October 6, 2009

When life hands you Kashi

I have added Kashi Go Lean cereal to my Special K with Strawberries diet. It isn't easy, even though there are days when I can eat cereal all day. This time, I have to eat cereal most of the day. Big difference.
Kashi Go Lean is a tough cereal. Its kinda like sugar pops without the sugar and with a bunch of twigs and stuff. Its good, has just the right sweetness for me, but gosh darn---it sure is crunchy!! I soak it in my skim milk for a few minutes before I dig in. And, I can't stand Skim Milk, I love whole and 2% but I hate skim!! I did buy it...I need all the help I can get!
Tonight, I have cooked a nice roast chicken with parsley, thyme, lemon, garlic, olive oil and potatoes. Lots of oil and butter, but this is still a very healthy dish...its made by me, fresh ingredients, and no preservatives. The whole dish cost about $10 to make and will feed AB and me very well tonight. Plus, tomorrow I can take the leftover chicken, shred it, and mix it with some cooked carrots and rice....that will be sooo good. For dinner...while watching Glee.
But tonight I have Hells Kitchen with AB.

1 comment:

Achava said...

AceSoftech is aKolkata based leading web designing and Search Engine Optimization Company. The company has made its mark and a professional web designing company because of its quality and professional works. Our web site design systems is unique in the sense that we provide quality services while our prices of Web Design and Search engine Optimization is always cost effective. Whether you are from Kolkata or any international clients, we guarantee you of quality service at affordable prices.